Sunday, October 7, 2007

Its over…

Its over…and I can do nothing. I don’t want it to end. Not like this. It started just few days back and now its over. This has never happened before. And I am clueless, puzzled, not ready to do anything new and God knows what… The only question in my mind…WHY?

Last few days were indeed some of the best days of my life. I didn’t expect them to be like that. (And whatever u get without expecting, gives u immense amount of joy. The same happened with me.) I remember the days just before it started. I had no time to think. The momentum was only increasing. All analytical engines of brains were working day and night. So much so that I forgot there is some emotional side of me also. Everything around me was logical. And then the momentum went off. I started enjoying the illogical things. My analytical engines were still working but in their own style (In no hurry). I was actually being pampered. Now that I’m looking back at those 7 days, I remember each and every moment. Moments which I would want to last for a long time…those musical notes…those cool breezes and hot sips of coffee…those nights full of dreams…those days when I was treated with my favorite food, books…those moments when my heart was overriding my brains…

And now that it has ended like this, all I can see is a fresh start. I have to move on. So what if I won’t be able to sleep peacefully anymore? So what if I won’t feel like eating on time? So what if my brains will overshadow my heart? I have to keep these emotions aside and start working…with a whole new perspective. What I am going to do, I still don’t know. But I’ll find it out very soon.

Yes…Its over… My 7 days long vacation is over. And I'm going back to my college :-)

No comments: